Saturday, October 23, 2010

Aren't the fairies lucky?

This post was originally published in September 2009.
I love the pictures.  Enjoy! 

On Wednesday night, I discovered my girls playing in the front garden. Upon closer inspection, I found they were busy creating something.
Not just something. Something magical.

They told me it was a fairy spa.

As the seasons come and go,
Here's something you might like to know.
There are fairies everywhere:
Under bushes, in the air,
Playing games just like you play,
Singing through their busy day.
So listen, touch, and look around--
In their air and on the ground.
And if you watch all nature's things,
You might just see a fairy's wing.
- Author Unknown


One more picture. I had to put this one in because of the spider web. I didn't see it when I knelt down to take this picture. (I was holding the camera in between my porch railings to get this angle.) Isn't that funny? What if the spider had been home? Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment