Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Funnies

It is just getting more cheerful by the minute around our house!  Here is the latest.

If you haven't noticed already, I'm a big fan of Sarah at Clover Lane.  I hope she doesn't think I'm some kind of cyberstalker.  I just wish she lived on my street so we could be neighbors, so her kids could play with mine or even babysit for me now and then, so she could give me decorating advice and help me paint, and I would be happy to loan her cups of sugar.  I've got lots of sugar. 

Sigh.  But since she doesn't live on my street, I have to enjoy her and her family and her house through her blog.  Today was hilarious.  Look at these wig pics

Now, I give you my proof of why Sarah and I would get along so well if she were my neighbor. 

This is my darling niece.  She came to visit us with her mommy and big sister this summer.  We had so much fun with the A Team.  Especially this little cutie.  I present to you Baby A.

Here is Baby A, enjoying her sweet potatoes in my kitchen.  Sweet potatoes can do a lot for your complexion, you know.

Now, here is Baby A, after her Auntie Ruth gave her a complete makeover at Build-a-Bear Workshop.
Bet you didn't know that sweet potatoes can make your hair grow fuller and thicker in just 30 days, too.  The purse was part of the makeover, of course.  Accessories are so important.
Sarah, I hope you are reading this.  What do you think, should we get Baby A and your Patrick together in 25 years?  They seem to have a lot in common.  (Families who make them look silly.)  Maybe not.  But you can still borrow sugar.

Baby A wonders if Auntie Ruth should be left unsupervised with babies in Build-A-Bear.
Baby A's mommy loved the transformation, however.  Angela always had a thing for Cabbage Patch Kids.

And the big question is.....
.....do blondes really have more fun?
Let's put our glasses on and really think about that for a while.

In the meantime, Baby A's mom decides to show her that there are other alternatives to being a blonde bombshell.
Like being a student at Hogwarts.  Blonde Expelliarmus!

Have fun this weekend!  Even if your kind of fun doesn't involve wigs.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, LOVE this update!!! So funny and absolutely adorable!

    Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
    http://www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete