Friday, September 25, 2009

In the words of Anne of Green Gables, "We must be Kindred Spirits."


I've recently discovered another fun blog, Tatertots and JelloOn first glance, I thought Jennifer must be one of those superwomen who can do anything--with one arm tied behind her back and a baby in the other....you know the kind I'm talking about, the kind that you secretly hate because she can do anything and do it beautifully, efficiently, and her house stays clean the whole time she's doing everything.  (Was that a psycho sentence, or what?)  And she probably is.  But her lates offering shows that she is also a woman after my own heart.  And by that, I mean the woman can fake sew with a glue gun!!!!!  I cannot tell you how many costumes for children I have "sewn", ahem, glued.  But today Jennifer shows all of us how to go beyond that and glue KITCHEN CURTAINS!  Amazing.  Click the pink words to go to her blog or the (did I mention they are burlap? and only cost $20 to make?) curtain tutorial.





Want more?  Click here to take a look at how Jennifer decorated her house for fall.  She SAYS she got everything from the dollar store.  Why don't I find things like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment